iNTREO – Security Architecture
Below is an image of the security architecture of the iNTREO system. Roll your mouse over the pictures to learn more or read below.
- Net Supervisor – The Net Supervisor is a server that talks to multiple iCONs across the internet or a network. Creating a powerful network environment; the Net Supervisor manages data collection, alarms, messaging, software control, and global scheduling. In addition, a Net Supervisor provides a single environment for the graphical user interface across all of your sites.
- Web Browsers/ Workstation Software – A powerful ability of the web-based iNTREO system is the ability to access, manage, control and create stations for your facility anytime, anywhere. Not only can users log into a station from anywhere, the workstation software can create, maintain, update and change stations from over the internet.
- iCON (iNTREO Controller) – The iCON is a compact, embedded controller/server platform. It combines integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling and network management functions with Internet connectivity and web serving capabilities in a small, compact platform. The iCON makes it possible to control and manage external devices over the Internet and present real time information to users in web-based graphical views.
- R2R – The iNTREO R2R module expands an iCON to support 2 additional Wiegand style card readers and the required I/O to support 2 doors. The I/O supports a door sensor, request-to-exit device, and strike for each door. Up to 15 R2R modules can be used per iCON depending on the model.
- RIO – The iNTREO RIO module contains capacity for 8 supervised inputs and 8 relay outputs. The I/O module can be utilized for monitoring intrusion sensors, elevator controls, controlling doors, or any miscellaneous devices which do not require a card reader. Up to 15 RIO modules can be used per iCON depending on the model.
- Access Control – With iNTREO, access control has never been easier. Manage multiple access control devices, tenants, personnel, security badges, access history, and reporting all from a single web-based interface. Personnel can have different levels of access rights to ensure your facility is both safe and secure.
- CCTV – iNTREO has an open video framework solution designed to integrate diverse manufacturer devices and protocols into a unified, smart facility management system. Built on the NiagaraAX Framework®, iNTREO integrates with IP and analog based systems to create complete interoperability between video, security, lighting, energy management, and building automation for any facility.
- Time & Attendance – iNTREO tracks time and attendance through card reader access or keypads. Determine available personnel, hours, and attendance records all through the same integrated system.
- Alarm Monitoring – Control, monitor, and respond to alarms all through the iNTREO system. Alarms can be generated based on any condition and then transmitted via email, SMS, or sent to any other networked device for processing.
- Intrusion Detection – Attempts to compromise security can be detected and handled via the iNTREO system. Common intrusion devices include motion detectors, glassbreak sensors, cameras, and closure switches.
- Application Specific Devices – The ability to integrate with application specific devices means that iNTREO can do more, all from the same platform. Create seamless building automation solutions that can interact with the security system to provide a single source for your facility needs.
- Lighting and Power Control – Intelligently manage energy usage, analyze rates, and reduce costs with an integrated solution provided by iNTREO.
- Industrial Devices – Using iNTREO, complete control and monitoring of industrial devices are now possible. By using only a single system for building management; training, maintenance, and costs are reduced.